This fantastic four bedroom, mid-terrace house benefits from three floors of stylish and well arranged interiors while also boasting a peaceful and residential location.
- Beautiful four bed house with stunning frontage
- Bright and spacious reception room
- Separate kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- Large conservatory offering space to dine
- Well proportioned loft conversion offering en suite master
- Three further double bedrooms, one en suite
- Sleek family bathroom as well as downstairs WC
- Beautiful private garden
Well located on the peaceful Orchard Avenue, this property benefits from a close proximity to great transport links including the A232 for convenient routes into both Croydon and Bromley.
Shirley locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Coppers is a beautiful restaurant in an old police station. The food here is lovely and the afternoon tea with prosecco is a real treat!
Fantastic independent café, home and garden centre.
Church House Gardens
Beautiful gardens that form a magical setting for outdoor performances on the open-air stage and in the amphitheatre.
Eden Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,908 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,431 (132 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.