Located within a secure, gated mews development this fantastic two bedroom first floor flat provides contemporary accommodation in a great location just off Hackney Road.
- Peacefully located within a secure, gated mews development
- Close to the City and Shoreditch
- Fantastic first floor two bedroom flat
- Modern open-plan living space
- Private balcony affording courtyard views
- Amenities on Hackney Road with the famous Columbia Road
Tanners Yard is close to a range of local shops and amenities on Hackney Road with the famous Columbia Road and Broadway markets both close by.
Shoreditch locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
York Hall Leisure Centre
Famous gym, spa and boxing venue!
You'll be spoilt for choice along Brick Lane when it comes to curry houses! The deals that some restaurants offer are out of this world...
Patty & Bun
The best burgers in London under London Fields railway arches!
Cambridge Heath station
Bethnal Green station
Bethnal Green (Rail) station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,400 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,197 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 578 (53 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.