A stylish one bedroom apartment providing bright open-plan accommodation and an enviable location moments from the fashionable bars and restaurants in Shoreditch.
- Fantastic one bedroom, loft converted apartment
- bright and spacious open-plan accommodation
- Excellent condition with modern fixtures and fittings
- Reception room with an integrated open-plan kitchen
- Bedroom with under eaves storage space
- Stylish bathroom with utility area
- Great location close to Shoreditch's fashionale amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Austin Street is located moments from the fashionable bars and restaurants around Shoreditch with the vibrant Brick Lane, Columbia Road Market and Spitalfield Market found nearby.
Shoreditch locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Best steak restaurant around. So tasty and very reasonably priced!
A local family run institution where you always feel welcome! This greasy spoon café is a proper traditional place with a buzzing atmosphere.
The only place in London to do a bacon doughnut... They also have amazing chicken and lunchtime deals in the week!
Old Street station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,850 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,108 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 715 (66 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shoreditch
020 7033 1414