Beautifully located with amazing Dock views and arranged on the eighth floor, this fantastic two bedroom apartment offers a bright open-plan reception room/kitchen and a gorgeous wraparound balcony.
- Superb two bedroom flat set on the eighth floor
- Spacious reception room with multiple access to the balcony
- Fully equipped kitchen with integrated appliances
- Ample space to dine
- Generous master bedroom with en suite shower
- Good size second bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Huge 'L' shaped balcony overlooking the Docks
- Excellent sunroom
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This flat is located close to Royal Victoria Dock and benefits from being close to the O2 centre as well as the shops and amenities of Canary Wharf. The closest transport links are West Silverton Station (DLR) and Pontoon Dock Station (DLR).
Silvertown locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Run or Dye
The most fun you can have with a pair of trainers, never mind the mad dashing through colour stations where you're attacked with sachets of dye. There's also a music festival of colour! Run or Dye takes place not only in London, but all around the country and world.
Emirates Air Line
Breathtaking views over east London.
There are exhibitions held here all the time - most recently ComicCon. It was also the venue for many of the events during the 2012 Olympics.
West Silvertown station
Pontoon Dock station
Custom House station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,940 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,522 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 933 (86 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf
020 7133 7777