Situated in a popular apartment block between Fulham Road and King's Road, this bright one bedroom flat offers modern accommodation with a contemporary open-plan kitchen.
- Set within a secure residential development with concierge
- Generously arranged over the first floor
- Light one bedroom with fitted storage space
- Lovely reception room/kichen with dining space
- Fantastic location moments from the Fulham Road
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Sloane Avenue is a sought-after Chelsea address and offers easy access to the many fashionable amenities on offer along Fulham Road with King's Road also within close proximity for a more extensive range of shops, bars and restaurants.
Sloane Square locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Set alongside Chelsea's upmarket boutiques, Browns is the perfect place to pick up designer women's clothing.
Café and restaurant with live music.
With over 4.5 million items in its collection, The Victoria and Albert Museum is a celebrated part of London's cultural heritage.
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
South Kensington station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,550 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,139 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 404 (37 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.