A magnificent one bedroom flat ideally located close to Sloane Square, offering fabulous living space with a substantial reception room and bay windows providing a wealth of natural light.
- Beautifully presented one bedroom flat
- Good-sized living space
- Substantial reception room ideal for entertaining
- Presented in excellent condition
- Light kitchen
- Well proportioned bedroom with plenty of wardrobe space
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Lower Sloane Street is ideally located close to the many amenities of Sloane Square and King's Road. For transport, the nearest underground station is Sloane Square (Circle and District lines).
Sloane Square locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Pantechnicon Rooms
There's a shortage of good dog-friendly restaurants in London, however Pantechnicon absolutely nails it. It is certainly the best Sunday roast in town.
The Ivy Chelsea Garden
Ask for a garden table and sit near the fire pit.....
Luxurious leather goods with a very high price tag, but perfect for special occasions and treats.
Sloane Square station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,872 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 681 (63 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000