Set within a prestigious modern development on the South Bank this stunning three bedroom flat is finished to an exceptional standard and offers bright spacious rooms with superb views from floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Stunning three bedroom twentyfirst floor flat
- Set within a prestigious modern development
- Superb reception room with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Sleek open-plan fitted kitchen with breakfast island
- Large master bedroom with stylish en suite
- Two further good-sized bedrooms plus additional bathroom
- Exceptional views of central London
- Concierge, communal swimming pool and gym
South Bank Tower is a fantastic location just moments away from popular South Bank itself where you can find an array of restaurants, bars and transport links around London.
South Bank locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Clink Prison Museum
Set on the site of one of England's oldest prisons, this museum is a great day out for all the family!
Exceptional views over a number of London's most famous landmarks...
Gourmet Burger Kitchen
Whilst there have been many new entries into the London burger market, GBK remains a firm favourite. The Don burger is a thing of beauty!
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £9,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,370 (127 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.