Set within a prestigious modern development on the South Bank this stunning three bedroom flat is finished to an exceptional standard and offers bright spacious rooms with superb views from floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Stunning three bedroom twentyfirst floor flat
- Set within a prestigious modern development
- Superb reception room with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Sleek open-plan fitted kitchen with breakfast island
- Large master bedroom with stylish en suite
- Two further good-sized bedrooms plus additional bathroom
- Exceptional views of central London
- Concierge, communal swimming pool and gym
South Bank Tower is a fantastic location just moments away from popular South Bank itself where you can find an array of restaurants, bars and transport links around London.
South Bank locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
St Paul's Cathedral
One of London's most famous landmarks with a beautiful, ornate interior and regular tours.
Where better to view some of the country's modern art than along the South Bank.
The Savoy Hotel
World famous Omelette Arnold Bennett!
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £9,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,370 (127 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons London Bridge between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7386 6500