This first floor two bedroom flat boasts a large reception room with space for dining, two double bedrooms with closet space, bright kitchen and plentiful space throughout.
- Charming two bedroom flat set on the first floor
- Large reception room with space for dining
- Smart semi open-plan kitchen
- Two lovely double bedrooms with fitted storage
- Smart bathroom
- Ideally located close to South Bermondsey Station
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is ideally located close to South Bermondsey Station for excellent links in and out of the City as well as being situated close to the A2 for motorists.
South Bermondsey locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A beautiful and high-quality restaurant serving the best fish meals in London.
Amazing gluten-free food.
The Pear Tree @ Greenland Place
The food, atmosphere and service are great! The prices are good too.
South Bermondsey station
Surrey Quays station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,160 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,182 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 621 (57 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons London Bridge
020 7386 6500