Beautifully presented throughout this stunning two bedroom apartment features high-quality fixtures and fittings and benefits from an excellent location.
- Stylish two bedroom flat arranged on the first floor
- Modern development with lift access and secure entry
- Contemporary reception/kitchen with ample space to dine
- Superb master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Second generous and well presented bedroom
- Benefits from lovely private balcony
- Features sleek bathroom
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Ilderton Road is ideally located close to Surrey Quays Shopping Centre for a range of amenities with South Bermondsey station close for easy transport links and the green spaces of Southwark Park for recreational use.
South Bermondsey locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Between Canada Water and Old Kent Road, Southwark Park is a peaceful spot with a café and an art gallery.
For when you need a mental workout, Peckham Library is open throughout the week, including Sundays!
The Pear Tree @ Greenland Place
The food, atmosphere and service are great! The prices are good too.
South Bermondsey station
Surrey Quays station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Queens Road Peckham station
London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,280 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 710 (65 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.