A contemporary one bedroom raised ground floor flat located within a charming period conversion a short distance from South Hampstead Station.
- Contemporary one bedroom flat
- Located on the raised ground floor
- Open-plan reception room
- Stylish kitchen area with integrated appliances
- Spacious double bedroom with fitted storage
- Charming and well-maintained period conversion
- Moments from South Hampstead Station
- Amenities on Finchley Road are within easy reach
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Belsize Road is located a short distance from the amenities o Fairfax Road and Finchley Road, while Swiss Cottage Underground and South Hampstead Station are within easy reach.
South Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
It's great to watch The Beatles fans recreate their album cover on Abbey Road!
The best selection of baby brands, along with classes and a good cup of coffee!
A great bar ideal for after work drinks and a good place to take a date!
Kilburn High Road station
South Hampstead station
West Hampstead station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,160 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,417 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 495 (45 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West Hampstead
020 3728 2377