Set in the highly desirable and sought-after South Hampstead this fantastic studio flat offers bright and spacious accommodation including a mezzanine-level sleeping area.
- Fantastic studio apartment
- Situated in the heart of sought-after South Hampstead
- Fantastic living space with open-plan kitchen
- Benefits from a mezzanine sleeping area
- Lovely bay-fronted living space
- Set over the ground floor of a period building
- Lovely peaceful location close to amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is located moments from a wide selection of local shops, bars and restaurants. Local transport links include West Hampstead Station (National Rail and Jubilee Line).
South Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Hart and Lova
Best croissants in London in lovely laid back non-chain cafe
Serving European food, this delightful little restaurant has an early bird menu too.
The Cocoa Exchange
Handmade chocolates in sumptuous surroundings, this shop is the perfect place to pick up a special sweet treat for chocolate lovers.
Finchley Road station
West Hampstead station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,680 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,260 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 320 (29 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.