Featuring a superb private terrace, this fantastic two bedroom apartment provides beautifully presented living space with high ceilings and stylish interiors.
- Located on the ground floor of a period conversion
- Generous reception room with dining area
- Separate integrated kitchen with good storage space
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en suite bathroom
- Second bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Well presented shower room
- Private terrace with deck and lawn
- Stylish neutral décor and excellent natural light
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is situated within a very smart and well maintained period conversion on a respected street in South Kensington, close to the many shops and amenities surrounding Gloucester Road.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing pizzas and fresh homemade pasta. Cheap and very cheerful!
Café and restaurant with live music.
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
Gloucester Road station
South Kensington station
Earl's Court station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,872 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,086 (100 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000