Situated in a fabulous period building, this free flowing architect designed living space includes a gorgeous 22' entertaining space with bay windows, plus separate dining and sleeping areas.
- Superb ground floor studio flat
- Beautiful communal gardens with direct access
- Well presented and proportioned throughout
- Excellent entertaining space with separate sleeping area
- Contemporary integrated kitchen
- Reception room with space to dine
- Stylish bathroom suite
- Fantastic location close to local amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Sought-after Harrington Gardens is ideally situated for accessing the many shops, bars and restaurants in Gloucester Road, as well as the many cultural attractions in South Kensington.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
A family-run butchers selling not only meats, but deli items, cheeses and condiments.
Jeff de Bruges
Belgian boutique chocolate in the heart of South Kensington. Great for currency with the mother-in-law!
Gloucester Road station
Earl's Court station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,373 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 618 (57 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000