A superb, naturally lit two bedroom flat in excellent condition with an amazing roof terrace, situated close to a vast array of fashionable amenities and the beautiful surroundings of Hyde Park.
- Beautifully presented third floor flat
- Naturally lit reception room with dining area
- Fantastic open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- French doors to private terrace
- Spacious master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Well proportioned second bedroom also with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish white suite bathroom
- access to communal bicycle storage vault
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
There is a good selection of local amenities close by on Gloucester Road including a Waitrose, while a more comprehensive range of fashionable shops, bars and restaurants are close by in High Street Kensington and Knightsbridge.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Royal Albert Hall
A great piece of architecture completed in 1871 and famous for holding the BBC Proms annually each summer since 1941.
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
Natural History Museum
From dinosaurs to volcanoes, a great day out for all the family!
Gloucester Road station
Earl's Court station
South Kensington station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,872 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 744 (69 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000