Generously arranged over the second floor of a Regency building, this stunning two bedroom flat benefits from recently refurbished and modern décor, porter services and lift access.
- Stunnning two double bedroom flat in excellent condition
- Recently refurbished with modern décor and fittings
- Spacious eat-in kitchen with integrated appliances
- Expansive reception room with bright interiors
- Set within a beautiful Regency building with porter and lift
- Moments from Hyde Park and Kensington High Street
Queens Gate is superbly located moments from the green open spaces of Hyde Park, Kensington High Street and Cromwell Road and offers an array of amenities. South Kensington Underground Station is close by.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Healthy homemade salads, tempting sweet treats and delicious breakfasts to rival any brunch menu, Muriel's Kitchen is part of a small yet well-established chain.
The Royal College of Music
Prestigious classical music school established by royal charter in 1882.
Amazing pizzas and fresh homemade pasta. Cheap and very cheerful!
Gloucester Road station
South Kensington station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,170 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 894 (83 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000