Superbly located in the heart of Chelsea, this superb one bedroom flat (with lift) boasts bright accommodation with a lovely balcony with great views and access to fantastic communal gardens.
- Charming one bedroom seventh floor flat (with lift)
- Superbly located in the heart of prestigious Chelsea
- Boasting refreshingly bright accommodation with a great balc
- Benefits from access to communal gardens
- Spacious reception room with open-plan kitchen
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Elm Park House is ideally located on Fulham Road, moments from local shops and restaurants with King's Road also a short distance away.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Chelsea Farmers' Market
A collection of shops and restaurants catering for a range of palates, it's the place to be on a sunny afternoon.
A top-quality butchers that also offers butchery classes. As well as a branch on Old Brompton Road, there are two additional shops in Putney and Fulham.
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
South Kensington station
Gloucester Road station
Earl's Court station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,040 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £874 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 360 (33 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000