A generously proportioned one bedroom, lower ground floor flat boasting a separate kitchen, reception and dining rooms, a large bedroom with fitted wardrobes and access to a private courtyard garden.
- Expansive one bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Period conversion with good storage
- Bright and airy with high ceilings
- Kitchen with attached utility room
- Superb layout with versatility
- Generous reception room and dining room
- Bedroom with large fitted wardrobe
- Stylish fully-tiled bathroom
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Harrington Gardens is positioned between the amenities and underground stations of Earls Court and Gloucester Road, and the shops and restaurants of the Cromwell Road and links to the M4.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Hollywood Arms
Located in the heart of Chelsea, The Hollywood Arms is a luxurious bar and restaurant serving premium drinks and fresh British food.
Little Chelsea Fish Market
A lovely restaurant specialising in seafood dishes made using fresh fish delivered daily from boats off the English coast.
The Scarsdale Tavern
One of London's best-kept secrets. Great for a drink after work or a weekend watering hole...
Gloucester Road station
Earl's Court station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,550 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,622 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 741 (68 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000