A fantastic ground floor two bedroom flat offering stylish interiors, a high standard of décor, modern fittings and a superb location on prestigious Queens Gate.
- A stunning ground floor two bedroom flat (with porter)
- Finished to a high-specification throughout
- Wonderful reception room with dining space
- Provides a sleek, well equipped kitchen
- Two superb bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Great location close to the green spaces of Hyde Park
The property is ideally situated close to a wide range of shops and amenities surrounding Gloucester Road and Kensington High Street.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Café and restaurant with live music.
The V&A on a summer's day in The John Madejski Garden - quintessential South Kensington!
The Royal College of Music
Prestigious classical music school established by royal charter in 1882.
Gloucester Road station
South Kensington station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,570 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 644 (59 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000