This stunning two bedroom fourth floor apartment offers fabulous living and entertaining space, an imposing reception/dining room and a fabulous location moments from Hyde Park.
- Very smart and stylishly presented two bedroom apartment
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Spacious reception room with dining area
- Boasting high ceilings
- Well equipped kitchen
- Beautiful shower room with heated towel rail
- Situated on the fourth floor
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is situated moments from the amenities of Old Brompton Road and within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of Fulham Road and King's Road. The nearest underground station is South Kensington.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing pizzas and fresh homemade pasta. Cheap and very cheerful!
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
Café and restaurant with live music.
Gloucester Road station
South Kensington station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,872 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 940 (87 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000