Offering a a fantastic terrace at the rear this beautifully refurbished two bedroom flat offers a contemporary interior with a stunning level of finish throughout.
- stunning first floor flat in fabulous conversion
- Gorgeous reception room with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Stylish adjoining kitchen featuring integrated appliances
- Generous master bedroom with en suite and terrace
- Spacious second double bedroom
- Contemporary white suite shower room and bathroom
- Pretty balcony to the front and terrace to the rear
- Presented to a very high standard throughout
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is well located for a range of bars, restaurants and other shops and services located on Gloucester Road.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
Amazing pizzas and fresh homemade pasta. Cheap and very cheerful!
Gloucester Road station
Earl's Court station
South Kensington station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £8,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,872 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,135 (105 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000