This striking three bedroom flat, offers well proportioned accommodation with bright and spacious rooms and a superb location in the sought-after and prestigious South Kensington area.
- Fantastic three bedroom second floor flat
- Beautifully presented and well proportioned throughout
- Generous reception room with ample space to dine
- Stylish well equipped kitchen
- Three good-sized double bedrooms, master offering en suite
- Smart white suite bathroom
- Set within a secure period conversion
- Excellent location for local amenities and transport links
Queens Gate is superbly situated for museums and an abundance of shops, restaurants and other facilities in and around South Kensington. For transport links, South Kensington Underground Station (District, Circle and Piccadilly lines) is moments away.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Café and restaurant with live music.
The Hollywood Arms
Located in the heart of Chelsea, The Hollywood Arms is a luxurious bar and restaurant serving premium drinks and fresh British food.
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
Gloucester Road station
South Kensington station
Earl's Court station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,370 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,001 (92 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000