A magnificent, five bedroom house, situated opposite gorgeous communal garden and offering substantial and wonderfully presented living and entertaining space with two imposing reception rooms and sunny roof terrace.
- Wonderful five bedroom, five floor house
- Excellent living and entertaining space
- Private roof terrace, balcony and patio
- Lovely communal gardens
- Bright and spacious bedrooms, 2 en-suite
- Fantastic location and transport links
- Large eat-in kitchen leading to a patio
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Hereford Square is ideally positioned for the cafes, restaurants and shops found in Gloucester Road.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Kensington Creperie
Every crêpe imaginable, amazing for people watching... Order the crêpe complete and wonder how you ever made do without one before.
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
The Good Life Eatery
For all things healthy but delicious! The 'Choc Norris' smoothie (Almond milk, raw cacao, avocado, banana, almond hazelnut butter) is an excellent choice...
Gloucester Road station
South Kensington station
Earl's Court station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £17,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,246 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,332 (309 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000