This beautifully presented three bedroom flat is situated in a period mansion block in a sought-after area and provides access to a porter and a lift.
- Charming three bedroom flat on the third floor
- Fabulous double reception room with bay windows
- Bright and spacious bedrooms
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Well-maintained mansion block
- Great location
Superbly located close to the amenities found on Earls Court Road and the fashionable shops found on the Kensington High Street.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Cool bar and good Vietnamese food - if you like rum, drop £17 on a Flaming Ferrari!
H G Walter
The best in W14, this traditional butchers sells top quality meat.
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
Earl's Court station
West Kensington station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,055 (98 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000