Boasting a wealth of original features this four bedroom house features generous living and entertaining accommodation and located in the heart of the sought-after of South Kensington.
- Fantastic four bedroom house arranged over three floors
- Well presented and proportioned throughout
- Generous double reception room with dining space
- Smart well equipped kitchen
- Four good-sized double bedrooms, master offering en suite
- Private rear decked garden and further terrace
- Excellent location for local amenities and transport links
The property is situated moments from the amenities of Gloucester Road and within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of South Kensington.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The V&A on a summer's day in The John Madejski Garden - quintessential South Kensington!
Little Chelsea Fish Market
A lovely restaurant specialising in seafood dishes made using fresh fish delivered daily from boats off the English coast.
The Anglesea Arms
Charles Dickens was a local at this pub when he lived over the road at 11 Selwood Terrace. The Great Train robbery was also planned from the back room in this pub!
Gloucester Road station
South Kensington station
Earl's Court station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £8,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,297 (120 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000