A great two bedroom flat boasting a bright reception room with open-plan kitchen, two good-sized bedrooms, underground parking and porterage. Situated in a modern block moments from Gloucester Road.
- Fantastic two double bedroom first floor flat
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Spacious reception room
- Generous integrated open-plan kitchen with breakfast bar
- Two sizeable double bedrooms with built in wardrobe space
- Access to balcony from second bedroom
- Beautiful marble bathroom
- Excellent location in Chelsea
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Emperors Gate is well served by the great selection of shops, bars and cafes of nearby Gloucester Road and Earl's Court, with the leafy expanses of Hyde Park just to the north for recreational and leisure pursuits.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Kensington Creperie
Every crêpe imaginable, amazing for people watching... Order the crêpe complete and wonder how you ever made do without one before.
With over 4.5 million items in its collection, The Victoria and Albert Museum is a celebrated part of London's cultural heritage.
Healthy homemade salads, tempting sweet treats and delicious breakfasts to rival any brunch menu, Muriel's Kitchen is part of a small yet well-established chain.
Gloucester Road station
Earl's Court station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,270 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,872 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 769 (71 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000