Superbly located in the heart of south Kensington, this fantastic two bedroom flat offers generous and well presented accommodation with stunning wood floors, lift and en suite facilities.
- Superb two double bedroom first floor flat
- Beautifully presented and well proportioned throughout
- Desirable residential building with lift access
- Exquisite reception room
- Chic integrated open-plan kitchen with breakfast bar
- Two double bedrooms featuring built-in wardrobes
- Stylish bathroom and further en suite
- Fantastic location in South Kensington
Harrington Road is a prestigious South Kensington address moments from the excellent shops, restaurants and other amenities found in Old Brompton Road and within South Kensington area.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A top-quality butchers that also offers butchery classes. As well as a branch on Old Brompton Road, there are two additional shops in Putney and Fulham.
The V&A on a summer's day in The John Madejski Garden - quintessential South Kensington!
Amazing pizzas and fresh homemade pasta. Cheap and very cheerful!
South Kensington station
Gloucester Road station
Earl's Court station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 861 (79 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.