Enviably situated in this secluded crescent, this is a lovely two bedroom flat offering a recently refurbished interior with neutral décor and a gorgeous private garden at the rear.
- Charming two bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Beautifully presented accommodation
- Lovely private rear garden
- Quiet tree-lined crescent
- Excellent living and entertaining space
- Fantastic peaceful location
- Light and airy conservatory
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property benefits from a fantastic range of shops and eateries along Earls Court Road, while the amenities of Old Brompton Road are also nearby.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
This bar has fantastic deals on drinks every day of the week, from tequila and taco Tuesday, to Mojito Thursday! It's also a great place for watching sports and there's a pretty garden at the back with a BBQ area too.
A slice of NYC in Fulham. Awesome design, amazing food and great service.
West Brompton station
Earl's Court station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,370 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,373 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 680 (63 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000