Set on the first floor with south-facing windows, this spectacular one bedroom flat has been recently refurbished to a high standard with high ceilings and wonderful private roof terrace.
- Good size reception with ample space to dine and fireplace
- Modern kitchen with appliances
- high ceilings and hard wood floors
- Bright south facing French doors to private balcony
- Balcony with ample space to dine
- Modern en suite bathroom
- Good size bedroom with south facing windows
Old Brompton Road offers immediate access to a wide range of local amenities available along Earls Court Road while South Kensington is a moments walk away.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Harwood Arms
The only Michelin-starred pub in London. The best Scotch Eggs bar none.
Healthy homemade salads, tempting sweet treats and delicious breakfasts to rival any brunch menu, Muriel's Kitchen is part of a small yet well-established chain.
A must on a nice summer's evening, this beautiful restaurant serves delicious European dishes in stunning surroundings.
Earl's Court station
West Brompton station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £927 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 671 (62 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.