Set on the raised ground floor, this stylish two bedroom flat offers generous interiors with a private balcony and access to communal gardens.
- Generous bay-fronted reception with space to dine
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and private balcony
- Second bedroom with an additional balcony
- Stylish kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and storage
- Fantastic location in Earls Court
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Longridge Road is conveniently situated close to the great shops and restaurants of Earls Court and Old Brompton Road. The A4/M4 is easily accessible for motorists getting in and out of London.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Curtains Up
A pub with a great vibe and good food, but it has to be Barons Court Theatre downstairs that is its main selling point - I love it here!
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
Earl's Court station
West Kensington station
West Brompton station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,150 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,373 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 623 (57 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000