Located in popular Gledhow Gardens with access to two amazing communal gardens, this is a unique and refreshingly bright two bedroom flat with impressive high ceilings, contemporary fittings and two lovely balconies.
- Fantastic two bedroom first floor flat
- Featuring a grand and beautifully presented accommodation
- Boasting high ceilings and two balconies
- Two lovely sizeable bedrooms
- Amazing reception room with dining area
- Superb master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Set in a sought after location
The property is situated within a smart period conversion on a respected street in South Kensington close to a wealth of shops, cafés and bars on Gloucester Road and Old Brompton Road. The nearest underground station is Gloucester Road.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Kensington Creperie
Every crêpe imaginable, amazing for people watching... Order the crêpe complete and wonder how you ever made do without one before.
Chelsea Farmers' Market
A collection of shops and restaurants catering for a range of palates, it's the place to be on a sunny afternoon.
A family-run butchers selling not only meats, but deli items, cheeses and condiments.
Gloucester Road station
Earl's Court station
South Kensington station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,570 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,056 (98 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.