Offering sumptuous and stylish interiors throughout, this extremely spacious, three bedroom apartment offers a very high standard of finish throughout and a fabulous entertaining space.
- Stunning three bedroom split level flat
- Fabulous reception room with bay windows overlooking gardens
- Stylish integrated kitchen with separate dining area
- Three good-sized bedrooms
- Master bedroom featuring en suite and built in wardrobes
- Spacious white suite bathroom and utility room
- Conservatory with French doors to the communal gardens
- Superb location in South Kensington
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Wetherby Gardens is a delightful residential street providing easy access to the many shops and restaurants in South Kensington and Earls Court. Transport links into and out of central London include the A4 leading to the M4.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A family-run butchers selling not only meats, but deli items, cheeses and condiments.
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
Gloucester Road station
Earl's Court station
West Brompton station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £15,600 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,246 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,817 (168 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000