This three bedroom flat is situated in a prestigious residential street and boasts excellent entertaining space including 18' dining area with French doors opening onto a patio.
- Superb lower ground floor three bedroom flat
- Generous bay-fronted reception room with space to dine
- Smart well equipped open-plan kitchen
- Good-sized double bedroom
- Charming white suite bathroom
- Large entrance hall
- Beautifully presented and well proportioned throughout
- Excellent location for local amenities of Gloucester Road
Elvaston Place is ideally situated for accessing the superb selection of shops and restaurants on Gloucester Road and is in close proximity to the green open spaces of Hyde Park.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing pizzas and fresh homemade pasta. Cheap and very cheerful!
Jeff de Bruges
Belgian boutique chocolate in the heart of South Kensington. Great for currency with the mother-in-law!
A top-quality butchers that also offers butchery classes. As well as a branch on Old Brompton Road, there are two additional shops in Putney and Fulham.
Gloucester Road station
South Kensington station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,550 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,275 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 633 (58 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000