A stunning and incredibly spacious four bedroom duplex flat situated in this prestigious area of South Kensington with access to beautiful communal gardens.
- Outstanding four bedroom duplex flat
- Prime position in South Kensington
- Offering plenty of entertaining space
- Spacious reception room and two modern bathrooms
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Fantastic master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Additional storage to the second floor
- Access to pretty communal gardens
The flat is conveniently located nearby to the many amenities and facilities of South Kensington.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Anglesea Arms
Charles Dickens was a local at this pub when he lived over the road at 11 Selwood Terrace. The Great Train robbery was also planned from the back room in this pub!
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
Little Chelsea Fish Market
A lovely restaurant specialising in seafood dishes made using fresh fish delivered daily from boats off the English coast.
South Kensington station
Gloucester Road station
Earl's Court station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,515 (140 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.