Set in a prestigious residential location, this two bedroom lower ground floor flat, boasting spacious accommodation with modern décor throughout features a lovely private patio garden.
- Modern two bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Superb South Kensington address
- Extensive reception room with seperate dining area
- Well equipped kitchen with integrated appliances
- Seperate bathroom and shower room
- Two sizeable bedrooms
- South-facing French doors opening onto a patio
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Prestigious Onslow Gardens is arranged around well maintained communal gardens and provides easy access to many shops and restaurants in South Kensington.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing pizzas and fresh homemade pasta. Cheap and very cheerful!
Amazing Italian food on Fulham Road close to the hospital.
Jeff de Bruges
Belgian boutique chocolate in the heart of South Kensington. Great for currency with the mother-in-law!
Gloucester Road station
South Kensington station
Earl's Court station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,450 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,622 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 876 (81 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000