Recently refurbished throughout, this beautiful two bedroom split-level flat is situated in a stunning period mansion building and boasts light and spacious living space and a lovely master bedroom with en suite.
- Stunning two bedroom split level apartment
- Set In a lovely period mansion building
- Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and en-suite
- Sleek kitchen with integrated appliances
- Light and spacious reception room
- High ceilings throughout
- Close to a wealth of amenities and transport links
- Moments from the green open space of Hyde park
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Cornwall Gardens is ideally located near bustling Gloucester Road, providing an excellent range of shops, bars and restaurants, while the green open spaces of Hyde Park are also only moments away.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Royal Albert Hall
A great piece of architecture completed in 1871 and famous for holding the BBC Proms annually each summer since 1941.
The Scarsdale Tavern
One of London's best-kept secrets. Great for a drink after work or a weekend watering hole...
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
Gloucester Road station
Earl's Court station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,622 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 950 (88 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000