A recently refurbished two bedroom flat offering an exceptionally spacious layout, stunning décor, communal gardens and a superb location close to shops and bars on Gloucester Road.
- A stunning two bedroom flat with private entrance
- Located on the lower ground floor with private patio
- Recently refurbished to an excellent standard
- Reception room with doors to patio
- Separate stylish integrated kitchen
- Two bedrooms with en suite facilities
- Stylish neutral décor and good natural light
- Access to well-maintained communal gardens
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
A wealth of shops and amenities surround the property on Gloucester Road, with Kensington High Street also very nearby.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The perfect spot for a game of rounders in the summer...
Jeff de Bruges
Belgian boutique chocolate in the heart of South Kensington. Great for currency with the mother-in-law!
Natural History Museum
From dinosaurs to volcanoes, a great day out for all the family!
Gloucester Road station
South Kensington station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,123 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,054 (97 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.