This simply stunning three bedroom flat has been recently refurbished to offer an exceptional standard with access to gorgeous communal garden, stylish fittings and fixtures and plenty of storage space.
- Amazing three bedroom duplex flat
- Ideally situated on popular Cornwall Gardens
- Recent refurbishment to a very high standard
- Access to pretty communal gardens
- Light reception room with a spiral staircase
- Stylish kitchen with integrated appliances
- Gorgeous master bedroom with an en suite shower room
- Roof terrace
The property is located around a stunning communal garden square, close to a wide range of shops and amenities on Gloucester Road. The nearest underground station is Gloucester Road (Circle, District and Piccadilly lines).
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
The Scarsdale Tavern
One of London's best-kept secrets. Great for a drink after work or a weekend watering hole...
Cool bar and good Vietnamese food - if you like rum, drop £17 on a Flaming Ferrari!
Gloucester Road station
Earl's Court station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,115 (103 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000