Set in an attractive period conversion, this impressive one bedroom flat offers generously proportioned living space with high ceilings and a stylish fusion of period features and contemporary fittings.
- A beautiful one bedroom raised ground floor flat
- Generous reception room with bay windows
- Sleek open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Superb bedroom with well presented interiors
- Smart shower room
- Benefits from an excellent location
- Set within a stunning red brick period conversion
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Rosary Gardens is superbly located for the shops, restaurants and other amenities found in both Gloucester Road and Old Brompton Road.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
Little Chelsea Fish Market
A lovely restaurant specialising in seafood dishes made using fresh fish delivered daily from boats off the English coast.
Cool bar and good Vietnamese food - if you like rum, drop £17 on a Flaming Ferrari!
Gloucester Road station
South Kensington station
Earl's Court station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,622 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 618 (57 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000