Ideally located moments from South Kensington, this bright studio flat comprises a modern open-plan kitchen, plenty of storage space and set within a lovely period conversion.
- Fantastic second floor studio flat
- Well presented and proportioned throughout
- Ample-sized studio room with space to dine
- Smart well equipped kitchenette
- Charming shower room
- Ample storage space
- Set within a fabulous period conversion
- Excellent location for local amenities and transport links
Queens Gate is conveniently located close to many amenities of South Kensington and Gloucester Road and Hyde Park is moments away. The nearest underground station is South Kensington (Circle, District and Piccadilly lines).
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Little Chelsea Fish Market
A lovely restaurant specialising in seafood dishes made using fresh fish delivered daily from boats off the English coast.
The Ivy Chelsea Garden
Ask for a garden table and sit near the fire pit.....
The V&A on a summer's day in The John Madejski Garden - quintessential South Kensington!
Gloucester Road station
South Kensington station
Earl's Court station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,950 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £811 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 188 (17 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.