This recently refurbished two bedroom maisonette has been finished to a high standard throughout with a bright and open-plan interior, wooden flooring and modern fully fitted kitchen.
- Spacious two bedroom split level maisonette
- Good sized reception room with dining space
- Open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Large master bedroom with eaves storage
- Further good sized double bedroom
- Contemporary bathroom
- Ideally located close to amenities
- Light and neutral décor throughout
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Deburgh Road is situated within easy reach of a comprehensive range of shops, cafes and restaurants along The Broadway. Colliers Wood Station is also only a short distance away.
South Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Aya Lebanese Cuisine
The staff are always welcoming, the food beats all other competition of its type. Not only is the food delicious but healthy because of being charcoal grilled. There is always a friendly, welcoming, lively environment every time I go and take the family.
The greatest late night hotspot to party your worries away.
New Wimbledon Theatre
Bringing West End shows to the heart of Wimbledon since Edwardian times, as well as new and experimental productions.
Colliers Wood station
South Wimbledon station
Haydons Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,320 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 660 (61 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon
020 8605 2900