This recently refurbished two bedroom maisonette has been finished to a high standard throughout with a bright and open-plan interior, wooden flooring and modern fully fitted kitchen.
- Spacious two bedroom split level maisonette
- Good sized reception room with dining space
- Open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Large master bedroom with eaves storage
- Further good sized double bedroom
- Contemporary bathroom
- Ideally located close to amenities
- Light and neutral décor throughout
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Deburgh Road is situated within easy reach of a comprehensive range of shops, cafes and restaurants along The Broadway. Colliers Wood Station is also only a short distance away.
South Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Coffee in the Wood
A lovely coffee shop that embraces the heart and soul of the borough.
Eat in or take away, this Chinese restaurant serves everyones favourite dishes - perfect for large groups.
The greatest late night hotspot to party your worries away.
Colliers Wood station
South Wimbledon station
Haydons Road station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,147 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,464 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 660 (61 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.