A stunning two bedroom first floor flat boasting superb living and entertaining accommodation set within a secure private development with optional off-street parking.
- Enviably situated in an impressive modern building
- Sleek interior design
- Naturally bright rooms with large windows
- Fully integrated contemporary kitchen
- Smart white suite bathroom and shower rooms
- Residential lift
- Optional off-street parking
- Moments from Southall Station
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is situated in an impressive converted building close to local amenities and the open green spaces of Osterley Park.
Southall locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Part of the Grand Union Canal, this a very picturesque place for a stroll. You can even get a pint at the local pub after called The Fox.
The most delicious sweet and savoury Indian snacks you will ever taste!
A well established Indian restaurant that does a mean traditional curry!
Hayes & Harlington station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,870 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,280 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 611 (56 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ealing
020 8799 4550