This superb two bedroom flat boasts stylish living space arranged over two floors with 20' reception room, two bathrooms and fantastic balcony.
- A beautifully presented two bedroom duplex flat
- Offering exceptionally bright and spacious accommodation
- Unique factory conversion
- Reception leading to private balcony
- Underground parking
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Stylish kitchen with integrated appliances
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Standen Road is a quiet residential street close to King George's Park and to the amenities of Southfields, with a greater selection of shops, bars and restaurants within easy reach in Wandsworth and Putney.
Southfields locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Wimbledon Park Farmers' Market
Excellent selection of fresh vegetables, meat, dairy and bakery products brought in direct from the producers every Saturday.
A trendy gastropub serving a superb rack of ribs!
Once featured in Time Out's top 50 restaurants in London, the original restaurant started in Raynes Park, with people flocking from all over London for an authentic Korean dining experience.
Wimbledon Park station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,624 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,035 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 988 (91 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earlsfield
020 8963 5100