Located in an exclusive portered building, this stylish and contemporary apartment with gorgeous views across the river, features floor-to-ceiling windows and a fantastic location.
- A stylish and contemporary three bedroom apartment
- Third floor with lift
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Located in an exclusive portered building
- Benefits from secure underground parking
- Magnificent views across the Thames
The property is situated moments from the leisure facilities of the River Thames and is within easy reach of Victoria and the City via Lambeth Bridge.
Southwark locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
VauxWall Climbing Centre
A little known bouldering centre in the arches. Turn up with your kit for a different kind of work out.
Informative guided and audio tours of the beautiful and ornate parliament building. It's great to see the place in real life, rather than just on the tele!
Great for hidden treasures and shabby chic furniture.
Lambeth North station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,011 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons London Bridge between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7386 6500