Located in an exclusive riverside development, this stylish and contemporary apartment with gorgeous views across the river, features floor-to-ceiling windows and generous living space throughout.
- A stylish and contemporary three bedroom apartment
- Third floor with lift
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Located in an exclusive portered building
- Benefits from secure underground parking
- Magnificent views across the Thames
- Residents gym
The property is situated moments from the leisure facilities of the River Thames and is within easy reach of Victoria and the City via Lambeth Bridge.
Southwark locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great for hidden treasures and shabby chic furniture.
Imperial War Museum
The Imperial War Museum offers a wealth of collections to explore - head to the Extraordinary Heroes gallery to discover the real-life stories of courage behind the Victoria Cross and George Cross medals awarded for bravery.
St John's Smith Square
If you're a fan of classical music, this stunning venue is a must. The architecture is awe-inspiring too...
Lambeth North station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,011 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,017 (94 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.