An exceptionally stylish two bedroom maisonette converted diary within the heart of Spitalfields offering a substantial 30' reception room and a stunning mezzanine.
- Stunning two bedroom maisonette
- Set in a fantastic converted dairy with period features
- Expansive reception room with ample natural light
- Contemporary kitchen
- Sizeable dining area
- Exceptionally designed mezzanine
- Private gated courtyard in the heart of Spitalfields
- One of a kind property that is a must view
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Fournier Street is a gorgeous residential area situated moments from vibrant Spitalfields Market while the shops, fashion boutiques, bars and numerous restaurants of Brick Lane are also very close by.
Spitalfields locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Lady Dinah's Cat Emporium
Delicious afternoon tea in the company of adorable cats that live in the café.
Duck & Waffle
This restaurant in The Heron is a great way to start the day and there's not a bad view either... Breakfast is a must!!
This infamous 24/7 bagel bakery is a firm favourite with both locals and tourists - the salt beef bagel is certainly hard to beat!
Aldgate East station
Liverpool Street station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £8,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,524 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,787 (166 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shoreditch
020 7033 1414