Boasting a state-of-the-art integrated media and home entertainment system and stunning living and entertaining space, this impressive two bedroom flat is enviably situated in the heart of Westminster.
- Set within a secure residential development with concierge
- Well arrranged over the fourth floor, accessed via lift
- Two bedroom flat with the master having an en-suite
- Generous reception room ideal for entertaining
- Open plan kitchen with integrated Gaggenau appliances
- Crestron integrated media system with touch screen control
- Flat has a west-facing aspect with a separate storage cage
- Exceptional location moments from St James Park
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Linking Buckingham Palace with the many fashionable amenities along Victoria Street, Buckingham Gate offers a great range of local conveniences and pavement cafes with the serene open spaces of St James's Park also within close proximity.
St James's Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
St James's Square
Beautifully maintained, this garden square is a real retreat from the hustle and bustle of central London - it's amazing how quiet it is!
An institution over 100 years old, this stunning hotel is beautiful inside - you really are stepping back into a grander era!
Delicias de Portugal
Super favourite amongst locals and professionals in the area. Great selection of salads, sandwiches, pastas, wines, meat and cheese, and take away lunch. Usually the queue starts on the street outside of the shop.
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £970 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 927 (86 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster
020 7558 4000