Set within an imposing modern residential development moments from St James's Park, this stunning one bedroom apartment benefits a cleverly arranged split-level interior with a substantial private balcony.
- Set within a secure residential development with concierge
- Well arranged over the ground and first floors
- Light one bedroom flat with a modern bathroom
- Majestic reception room/kitchen leading to a balcony
- Neutrally decorated with quality fixtures and fittings
- Exceptional location moments from Buckingham Palace
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Palace Street offers a number of pavement lined cafes and galleries with the sights of St James Park and Buckingham Palace also moments away, for fashionable shops, bars and restaurants Victoria Street and Victoria are also within close proximity.
St James's locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
In this corner of Green Park, there's a number of memorials that remind us of Britain's rich history.
A local pub tucked away and open since 1818. It gets incredibly busy with people coming after work and is one of the most haunted pubs in London! They serve a fantastic beef Wellington too!
Tachbrook Street Market
A great street food market open 2 hours every lunchtime.
St. James's Park station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £868 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 626 (58 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster
020 7558 4000