Enviably located moments from historic Trafalgar Square this luxurious two bedroom apartment combines contemporary décor with spacious accommodation.
- Stunning two bedroom flat arranged on the second floor
- Beautiful period property on prestigious Whitehall
- Stylish open-plan reception/kitchen with dining space
- Features modern and sleek kitchen area with appliances
- Two contemporary bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Whitehall is a highly prestigious address located between the many attractions of the West End and the historic and cultural attractions of Parliament Square.
St James's locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Royal Academy of Arts
A world-renowned gallery with leading exhibitions such as this one from the defiant Ai Weiwei!
London Film Museum
'Bond in Motion' exhibition - see the actual cars and gadgets of 007 made famous by the movies!
Radio Rooftop Bar
The best cocktails and great panoramic views of London - it's the perfect spot for pre-dinner drinks, a romantic date and for those looking to celebrate in style.
Charing Cross station
Southeastern Northern Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1
District Circle Northern Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1
District Jubilee Circle lines, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £11,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,345 (124 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Mayfair
020 7973 2000