Set within a beautiful and highly prestigious building, this stunning three bedroom split-level flat boasts stylish, spacious accommodation throughout.
- Highly prestigious building overlooking the London Eye
- Fabulous three bedroom flat arranged over two floors
- Boasts beautifully presented, generous living space
- Offers expansive, stunning reception room
- Features modern, stylish kitchen with appliances
- Well presented, spacious master bedroom with en suite
- Generous, bright second bedroom with en suite shower room
- Boasts a sought-after location
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Whitehall Court is a highly desirable address within good range of Trafagar Square and the numerous amenities of Covent Garden and the West End.
St James's locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Kastner and Ovens
The best lunch stop in Covent Garden bar none. They have a daily changing menu of healthy salads and dishes to take away.
If you really want to taste Indian food, then this is the place to go. They offer chai (tea) in a little cup when you're in the queue and the atmosphere at this place is amazing - it feels just like Bombay!
Radio Rooftop Bar
The best cocktails and great panoramic views of London - it's the perfect spot for pre-dinner drinks, a romantic date and for those looking to celebrate in style.
Charing Cross station
Charing Cross station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £8,370 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,421 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,604 (149 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Park Lane
020 7973 2000