Set within a striking residential development in the heart of St James's, this stunning two bedroom apartment offers beautifully presented living space with chic interiors.
- Secure entry and lift access to first floor
- Generous reception room with space to dine
- Sleek open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en suite shower room
- Second bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Contemporary shower room
- Peaceful location, yet moments from amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
A superb range of prestigious shops, bars, cafes and restaurants can be found throughout St James's and Mayfair. St James's Park and Green Park are also close by.
St James's locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Mayfair Pizza Company
A hidden gem on a cobbled street in Mayfair. Simple bistro-style Italian food, a wood-fired pizza oven and really affordable for the Mayfair area.
The best authentic pizzas cooked in a wood-fired oven, served whole or by the slice.
A leafy spot to eat lunch on a sunny day and a lovely space to escape too.
Piccadilly Circus station
Leicester Square station
Green Park station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £7,200 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,184 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 770 (71 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Park Lane
020 7973 2000