This stunning two bedroom flat which is situated on the third floor of a beautiful warehouse conversion boasting bright and stylish living space while featuring a lovely private balcony.
- Bright and contemporary warehouse conversion
- Spacious reception room with balcony access
- Modern open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite
- Additional good-sized bedroom and shower room
- Lovely private balcony
- Secure development with lift
- Old spitfire factory conversion
The property is situated moments from a range of shops and amenities that can be found in St Johns Wood while the green open spaces of Regent's Park are also within close proximity.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Bridge House
Classic pub food using fresh ingredients and a cosy atmosphere. The building is shared with the Canal Cafe Theatre, so pop upstairs for some fantastic acting!
The Warrington Hotel
As well as the original décor and the friendly atmosphere, the beer is good too.
Little Venice's Canals
Picturesque walks and barge spotting along the waterways....
Warwick Avenue station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,260 (117 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.